Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the DFG gaming community website! Feel free to explore the forums at your own pace to get yourself fully suited. Already a member? Please Log In. Want to register? Please click "Register" located underneath this message. If you wish to join us, make a member application in the "Membership Applications" area! - Princess Celestia and Conor (Your caring moderators)
You can now make some rules for us! Please refer to this thread: https://dfgaming.forumotion.co.uk/t53-i-make-the-rules-contest - Conor and Princess Celestia
Hello DFG Members! Please donate to Princess Celestia if you wish! Donating to him will get us a new XenForo forum when we get enough money. If you want to donate to the forums. Click on "Contribution" down below. Donating to the forums could get the forumotion part ouf of the web address. Thank you! - Conor & Princess Celestia, Your caring Community Managers

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clan Events

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clan Events Empty Clan Events Fri May 11, 2012 11:27 am

Discord

Discord
Brony
Brony

This thread is for the discussion of DFG events. I wanted to discuss about the making some group events in DFG, nothing too serious. My point is for people who are making minor events like playing Gmod or TF2 together would allow other members to know so that they could join in on the fun.

Any suggestions on how to adminstrate the events, post below.

2Clan Events Empty Re: Clan Events Fri May 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Benjas

Benjas
Brony
Brony

Well incase of events mini events, there should be atleast one OP there.
In big events, there should be some admins and ops.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]