Welcome to the DFG gaming community website! Feel free to explore the forums at your own pace to get yourself fully suited. Already a member? Please Log In. Want to register? Please click "Register" located underneath this message. If you wish to join us, make a member application in the "Membership Applications" area! - Princess Celestia and Conor (Your caring moderators)
You can now make some rules for us! Please refer to this thread: http://dfgaming.forumotion.co.uk/t53-i-make-the-rules-contest - Conor and Princess Celestia
Hello DFG Members! Please donate to Princess Celestia if you wish! Donating to him will get us a new XenForo forum when we get enough money. If you want to donate to the forums. Click on "Contribution" down below. Donating to the forums could get the forumotion part ouf of the web address. Thank you! - Conor & Princess Celestia, Your caring Community Managers

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Tf2 server (When possible with hosts and shet)

Should we have thus?

100% 100% [ 6 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Benjas

Brony
Brony
Day folks today i thought about, what if DFG Had a tf2 server.
What would you think if we had a normal Tf2 server with normal stuff.

Or we could perhaps have a VS Saxton Hale server, where people could put in suggestions for bosses when we have a coder. Now you might be thinking: What the fawk is VS Saxton Hale? Is it fun? What is it about? And other shet. Well lemme explain VS Saxton Hale is about a player will spawn as a boss named Saxton Hale the CEO of Mann Coo. The bosses objective is to kill all players, before they kill him Saxton Hale is pretty rough and has alot of health, depending on how many players there is.
Theres also other bosses that is less commen to spawn, such as Christian Brutal Sniper and more.
Each boss has an rage aka a special, Saxton Hales is that everyone will go into panic mode, which means they cant fight and are slow for a short about of time. The rage meter will fill up, as players do damage. My suggestion is that we get this server and people may suggest bosses for our coder to make. People that are regular users will have a little choice of bosses, other users such as donators and admins will have bigger choices. If it should pass the player that suggested the idea will get a boss with Self Made in front of it. The selfmade bosses have a sparkle effect around em, and the coder that made it, will also get a selfmade for himself. But be fair with it theres no fun with a Chuck Norris, that starts with full rage and kills everyone with it.

Here is the template:

Bosses Name:

Special power:

Model: (In case there is no model we will need someone to make it)

Active effects: (Such as a fog on the map when this boss is in action This is not required)

Right thats it for now, tell me what ya think. if you want more info on VS Saxton Hale you can search it on youtube.

I thank Cosmo for this awesome signature of mine! <3 Ya
View user profile
I WANT VS SAXTON HALE

Bosses Name: Darkston Hale

Special power: Blinds everyone for 5 seconds.

Model: SOMEONEGOTTAMAKEITBRO(maybe a recolor of saxton hale)

Active effects: Darkness comes when this boss is battling

Benjas

Brony
Brony
Konngman wrote:I WANT VS SAXTON HALE

Bosses Name: Darkston Hale

Special power: Blinds everyone for 5 seconds.

Model: SOMEONEGOTTAMAKEITBRO(maybe a recolor of saxton hale)

Active effects: Darkness comes when this boss is battling
Heh i meant when it was passed... But okay.. Gonna make my own then >Very Happy

Bosses Name: Starengineer

Special power: Everyone will be in panic mode with a huge fog, leaving em almost unable to see. for 12 secs. Starengieneer can see through outlines of everyone, during this special and he will not have fog.

Model: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=92624

Active effects: If a player looks directly at him for 3 secs straight, he will get into panic mode for 10 secounds.

View user profile
Benjas wrote:

Special power: Everyone will be in panic mode with a huge fog, leaving em almost unable to see. for 12 secs. Starengieneer can see through outlines of everyone, during this special and he will not have fog.

Active effects: If a player looks directly at him for 3 secs straight, he will get into panic mode for 10 secounds.
Derp I like it. I was thinking he could have a wide grin and creepy eyes but I like what it does. Maybe it should be called Staregineer.

Benjas

Brony
Brony
Konngman wrote:
Benjas wrote:

Derp I like it. I was thinking he could have a wide grin and creepy eyes but I like what it does. Maybe it should be called Staregineer.
Naw Starengineer is inspired, from videos like this one.

View user profile

SyphonHD

Official DFG Member
Team Fortress 2 server..? Hmm.. +FUCK YES!

View user profile

Princess Luna

Guardian of the Night & Community Owner
Guardian of the Night & Community Owner
I would approve this but, we need a coder.... :c

conorf1

Community Owner
Community Owner
Princess Celestia wrote:I would approve this but, we need a coder.... :c

yeyeye

Thanks Ganksta for the sig <3
conorfinn1, The guy who is friendly and loves ganksta <3
View user profile
I suggest this guy. pirat His coding will make you Surprised and he will put pig pig pig pig in TF2 and make me king of the gaem.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum