Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the DFG gaming community website! Feel free to explore the forums at your own pace to get yourself fully suited. Already a member? Please Log In. Want to register? Please click "Register" located underneath this message. If you wish to join us, make a member application in the "Membership Applications" area! - Princess Celestia and Conor (Your caring moderators)
You can now make some rules for us! Please refer to this thread: https://dfgaming.forumotion.co.uk/t53-i-make-the-rules-contest - Conor and Princess Celestia
Hello DFG Members! Please donate to Princess Celestia if you wish! Donating to him will get us a new XenForo forum when we get enough money. If you want to donate to the forums. Click on "Contribution" down below. Donating to the forums could get the forumotion part ouf of the web address. Thank you! - Conor & Princess Celestia, Your caring Community Managers

You are not connected. Please login or register

Runescape...

+6
Mystic
Scruffy McNubbs
SyphonHD
Konngman
Princess Luna
Molestia
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Runescape... - Page 2 Empty Re: Runescape... Sat May 19, 2012 1:46 am

Leopard

Leopard
Official DFG Member

Mystic wrote:
Renamon wrote:Can I haz money? I don't have that much except 22K. I guess that is what it is being a free member.
I don't mind giving ya cash but I gotta ask, what level are you and what armor do you have?

Level 55, I think and I have rune armor lol.

27Runescape... - Page 2 Empty Re: Runescape... Sun May 20, 2012 6:02 am

Mystic

Mystic

Renamon wrote:
Mystic wrote:
Renamon wrote:Can I haz money? I don't have that much except 22K. I guess that is what it is being a free member.
I don't mind giving ya cash but I gotta ask, what level are you and what armor do you have?

How much rune? cause right now I don't see you needing money.

28Runescape... - Page 2 Empty Re: Runescape... Sun May 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Leopard

Leopard
Official DFG Member

Mystic wrote:
Renamon wrote:
Mystic wrote:

How much rune? cause right now I don't see you needing money.
Nah, actually what I am aiming is just rune armor (golden trimmed)

29Runescape... - Page 2 Empty `- Wed May 23, 2012 6:08 am

Jokerface

Not that I plan to stick around, or take sides for that matter, but dem runescapes `-` i keel u all wif mah weep and crysthul boe

30Runescape... - Page 2 Empty Re: Runescape... Fri May 25, 2012 6:57 am

Jokerface

not really, Got 7m and nothing to spend it on. if anyone wants shit. The Joker101, member and shit, not on much though.

31Runescape... - Page 2 Empty Re: Runescape... Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:22 am

Molestia

Molestia

Jokerface wrote:Not that I plan to stick around, or take sides for that matter, but dem runescapes `-` i keel u all wif mah weep and crysthul boe

Oh you mean that whip which you, like me , probably bought back along time ago which is now about 450k? That one? Crystal bow? pfft, Lemme get mah mage books out.

Also, my user is : Bartizan2

I'm on quite a bit but generally doing mah own thang.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum