Welcome to the DFG gaming community website! Feel free to explore the forums at your own pace to get yourself fully suited. Already a member? Please Log In. Want to register? Please click "Register" located underneath this message. If you wish to join us, make a member application in the "Membership Applications" area! - Princess Celestia and Conor (Your caring moderators)
You can now make some rules for us! Please refer to this thread: http://dfgaming.forumotion.co.uk/t53-i-make-the-rules-contest - Conor and Princess Celestia
Hello DFG Members! Please donate to Princess Celestia if you wish! Donating to him will get us a new XenForo forum when we get enough money. If you want to donate to the forums. Click on "Contribution" down below. Donating to the forums could get the forumotion part ouf of the web address. Thank you! - Conor & Princess Celestia, Your caring Community Managers

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just to feel at home and make sure everyone knows me. ;)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Name: Mysteeek (since steam name is down there I'll put what scruffy calls me)

Real Name:(I personally don't think it matters but...) Jonathan

Steam Name: Mystic

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18993781

Previous clans you were in: SLA/T5

Why would you like to be a member of our community?: I would like to be a member of this community because it has alot of my friends in it. These are friends I left behind when I left SLA, It would be quite nice to have them back. Also I`ve been feeling a bit out of place lately and I think this would be the perfect thing for me to get back on track.

Do you have any special skills that could help the community?: I have previous admin experience of which I was quite respected for. I am well mannered and well educated. I can debate well and work with nearly any problem I am faced with. I work well with people and can handle many uneasy situations with a calm and polite manner. I am also *ok* with video making, such as slide shows. I could make an introduction to the community if you guys/girls wanted me to.

Do you agree to the rules of this community and accept the consequences that may follow if you break them?: (sorry I edited the Question a little bit. It had spelling and grammar mistakes ;P) Yes I fully accept any consequences that I may be sentenced to if I break the rules and yes I agree to abide by the rules of this community.

If you see someone breaking the rules, who would you report it to?: Connorfin or one of the other higher ranking members of the community of course. If none of the above were on I would simply write down what I had seen and take a screenshot if I could for the proof.

How would you react if an application of yours had gotten denied in the past?: I'd Be surprised of course since I have friends in the community but otherwise It would not phase me. Each person has their opinion and each person makes a decision. I do not judge people just on the fact if they like me or not.

(Little bit of extra info. Nationality: Canadian, I am also a furry, I love furry web-comics and think it would be awesome to be a furry. But No I am not the type of furry who gets into a costume and role plays -_- .) Thats pretty much everything.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Signed-Mystic

View user profile

Waffle

Retard
+SUPPORT!!!

Princess Luna

Guardian of the Night & Community Owner
Guardian of the Night & Community Owner
Accepted.

View user profile http://dfgaming.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]