Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the DFG gaming community website! Feel free to explore the forums at your own pace to get yourself fully suited. Already a member? Please Log In. Want to register? Please click "Register" located underneath this message. If you wish to join us, make a member application in the "Membership Applications" area! - Princess Celestia and Conor (Your caring moderators)
You can now make some rules for us! Please refer to this thread: https://dfgaming.forumotion.co.uk/t53-i-make-the-rules-contest - Conor and Princess Celestia
Hello DFG Members! Please donate to Princess Celestia if you wish! Donating to him will get us a new XenForo forum when we get enough money. If you want to donate to the forums. Click on "Contribution" down below. Donating to the forums could get the forumotion part ouf of the web address. Thank you! - Conor & Princess Celestia, Your caring Community Managers

You are not connected. Please login or register

Couple of Questions.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Couple of Questions. Empty Couple of Questions. Wed May 02, 2012 8:44 am

Mystic

Mystic

1.Not Entirely sure if I had seen a minecraft server on the website before but if so, may I have the IP?

2. This is slightly going to be off-topic of what I had wanted to ask, but I want to get to know everyone here, so please post about yourself below. I will do the same very soon.

3. What are the Shadowborn? I have seen them on the forums and am just curious to what exactly they are.

4. I have been asked to join DFG, and would like to know if you would like me to make a membership app. I do not mind in the slightest if you would like me to considering not everyone knows me.

5.If you hadn't noticed already I like to keep thing's organized and *most of the time* serious. But I do joke around every once and a little while :3

6.I ask that everyone who replies to this please take it seriously, don't de-rail it.

That is all I can think of for now, If I think of any more questions I will certainly bring them on here and wait patiently to be answered :3

Yours Truly- Mystic (Da Furrah) ;3

2Couple of Questions. Empty Re: Couple of Questions. Wed May 02, 2012 8:50 am

Scruffy McNubbs

Scruffy McNubbs
Janitor

Mystic wrote:1.Not Entirely sure if I had seen a minecraft server on the website before but if so, may I have the IP?

2. This is slightly going to be off-topic of what I had wanted to ask, but I want to get to know everyone here, so please post about yourself below. I will do the same very soon.

3. What are the Shadowborn? I have seen them on the forums and am just curious to what exactly they are.

4. I have been asked to join DFG, and would like to know if you would like me to make a membership app. I do not mind in the slightest if you would like me to considering not everyone knows me.

5.If you hadn't noticed already I like to keep thing's organized and *most of the time* serious. But I do joke around every once and a little while :3

6.I ask that everyone who replies to this please take it seriously, don't de-rail it.

That is all I can think of for now, If I think of any more questions I will certainly bring them on here and wait patiently to be answered :3

6. Oh god, I have to be serious
4. I didn't have to make one since I was in Slaaaaaah for awhile, don't see why you would have to
2. How is a couple of questions in "couple of questions" off topic
1. Not sure because, bluewolf rejoined aC/SLA/T5 and I think it was him who hosted the server
3. Shadowborn is Shadowlord who got his own forum rank, lol. I want a janitor one :3
5. lol unorganized answers

http://futurama.wikia.com/wiki/Scruffy_Scruffington

3Couple of Questions. Empty Re: Couple of Questions. Wed May 02, 2012 8:57 am

Mystic

Mystic

Scruffy McNubbs wrote:
6. Oh god, I have to be serious
4. I didn't have to make one since I was in Slaaaaaah for awhile, don't see why you would have to
2. How is a couple of questions in "couple of questions" off topic
1. Not sure because, bluewolf rejoined aC/SLA/T5 and I think it was him who hosted the server
3. Shadowborn is Shadowlord who got his own forum rank, lol. I want a janitor one :3
5. lol unorganized answers

0_o Ok, Well.

1. Ok.

2. It's off topic because I had wanted it just because ask and answer, this is getting into about who people are and what they are like, not asking questions about whats going around on the forum

3.Ok, that makes sense I guess xD

4. Eh, some people don't know me and they might feel differently.

5. Yes. Yes they are scruffy :3.

6. I said I like to keep things serious :3 You don't need to turn serious cause I'm being serious xD.

4Couple of Questions. Empty Re: Couple of Questions. Wed May 02, 2012 9:05 am

SyphonHD

SyphonHD
Official DFG Member

Mystic wrote:4. I have been asked to join DFG, and would like to know if you would like me to make a membership app. I do not mind in the slightest if you would like me to considering not everyone knows me.
The application template may or may not tell us much of what kinda person you are. Why not? Razz

5Couple of Questions. Empty Re: Couple of Questions. Wed May 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Waffle

Waffle
Retard

1. I dun even think its up

2. I am a Waffle, nuff said

3. FUS ROH DAH!

4. Demeet you dont have to i think

5. KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE

6. Get joozed to et betshc

Clicking this was a misstake: https://dfgaming.forumotion.co.uk/login?logout=1&tid=927210e0a3978e642ec07cec036ec728&key=5fca8b

6Couple of Questions. Empty Re: Couple of Questions. Wed May 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Konngman

Konngman
Brony
Brony

Mystic wrote:1.Not Entirely sure if I had seen a minecraft server on the website before but if so, may I have the IP?

Imma explain now.
1:109.70.149.71:8888 I think this is it. At least it was.
2: Well, I am a brony, a pretty good listener and stuff. I am also generous.
3:"The Shadowborn" Dont exist. Shadowborn is one of our lovable members Smile
4:OFC u shud make a membership application. If you want to be an official member Wink
5: No I havent noticed. I dont even know you.
6: Uhm. OKAY.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum