Welcome to the DFG gaming community website! Feel free to explore the forums at your own pace to get yourself fully suited. Already a member? Please Log In. Want to register? Please click "Register" located underneath this message. If you wish to join us, make a member application in the "Membership Applications" area! - Princess Celestia and Conor (Your caring moderators)
You can now make some rules for us! Please refer to this thread: http://dfgaming.forumotion.co.uk/t53-i-make-the-rules-contest - Conor and Princess Celestia
Hello DFG Members! Please donate to Princess Celestia if you wish! Donating to him will get us a new XenForo forum when we get enough money. If you want to donate to the forums. Click on "Contribution" down below. Donating to the forums could get the forumotion part ouf of the web address. Thank you! - Conor & Princess Celestia, Your caring Community Managers

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Blad's Blad channel

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 The Blad's Blad channel on Tue May 01, 2012 8:08 am

Shadowlord

DFG Shadowborn
We are badmans yea blad, we go around shanking everyone blad. Here is my hommie Scatman blad. Don't worry blads you can speak here aswell blad but blad, you have to use blad okay blad? You get my fammmmmm afro

View user profile

2 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Tue May 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Waffle

Retard
PANICBUTTON!!

View user profile

3 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Tue May 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Hai blad bro blad yesterblad i shanked blad this guy blad. I think blad he was blad called waffle blad.

View user profile

4 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Wed May 02, 2012 2:29 am

Shadowlord

DFG Shadowborn
Nice one blad, yea anyway fams we gotta go shank all of the anti blad blads at there base blad lets go all ninjas blad okay blads? Suspect

View user profile

5 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Thu May 03, 2012 4:12 am

What the blad!

6 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Thu May 03, 2012 5:05 am

Discord

Brony
Brony
Hey blad, today i shanked this guy blad, then the bladdin' cops showed up, so i shanked them aswell blad, but then i woke up. Blad.

View user profile

7 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Thu May 03, 2012 5:15 am

Benjas

Brony
Brony
What the heck.. What.. Why.. WHEN.. I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON D:

I thank Cosmo for this awesome signature of mine! <3 Ya
View user profile

8 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Thu May 03, 2012 5:40 am

A regular fag blad is here blad! Inniciate blad attack blad sequence blad 8256!
BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue BLAD tongue

9 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Thu May 03, 2012 6:56 am

Shadowlord

DFG Shadowborn
WOW WOW BLADS

Today I went out blad with my hommie scatman we went up to this guy blad but then we noticed he had a pencil blad A BLOODY PENCIL we knew instantly blad that this guy = badman so we stepped back of course. But then he SHANKED HIS NOTEBOOK BLAD HE SHANKED IT NO MERCY! I HEARD THE NOTEBOOK IN MY HEAD BLAD SCREAMING TO ME BLAD I..I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. So I called my hommie Princess of course who came with a shipment of shanks I took one and I SHANKED HIM then the police came blad...AND THEN.....THE COP STARTED SHANKING HIS NOTEBOOK BLAD I WAS WTF WHY IS EVERYONE TURNING BADMAN BLAD. I mean we are the only badmans blad we are the only ones who can go around and shank other people. I swear its those anti blad blads work. WE HAVE TO STOP THEM BLADS

View user profile

10 PonyBlad Reporting in. on Thu May 03, 2012 7:29 am

Okay blads. this is badblad. The mall is full of badmans blad. Its an outbreak of badmans blad. We gotta blad in there blad and shank them and blad claim back our leadirship blad as badmans blad.
I am blad calling in blad a blad blad meeting blad so we can decide blad our attack plan blad.
PonyBlad out.

11 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Thu May 03, 2012 7:52 am

Shadowlord

DFG Shadowborn
Okay ponyblad. This is Shadowblad lets do this blad. We gotta go reclaim our leadership blad before..before ow god I don't know blad. We have a hell of alot of shanking to do blad. And then Blads we can become like this

elephant king queen elephant

View user profile

12 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Thu May 03, 2012 7:58 am

elephant king queen elephant
HMMM. BLAD that wont work blad. that still fits in my afro blad.

13 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Sun May 06, 2012 12:34 am

Waffle

Retard
I are teh waffel

14 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Sun May 06, 2012 12:36 am

Princess Luna

Guardian of the Night & Community Owner
Waffle wrote:I are teh waffel

I eat waffles for breakfast.

15 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Mon May 07, 2012 4:55 am

conorf1

Community Owner
Community Owner
what is this i dont even..

Thanks Ganksta for the sig <3
conorfinn1, The guy who is friendly and loves ganksta <3
View user profile

16 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Mon May 07, 2012 6:26 am

Benjas

Brony
Brony
conorf1 wrote:what is this i dont even..
WHAT! Even Konar is confuesed whut the heck... How...?

View user profile

17 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Mon May 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Shadowlord

DFG Shadowborn
WOW WOW BLADS. I TOLD YOU BLADS YOU HAVE TO MENSION BLAD. BUT OW NO YOU BROKE THAT RULE BLADS NOW WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO..EMM...EMM SHANK YOU BLADS YEA WITH WAFFLES AND MUFFINS
SO PREPARE TO BE SHANKED BLADS LET ME GET MY HOMMIES ON BLAD

View user profile

18 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Tue May 08, 2012 7:04 am

YES BLADS. YOU SHALL BE ISSIMILATED IN THE BLAD.

19 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Wed May 09, 2012 2:03 am

Shadowlord

DFG Shadowborn
Yes blads. LETS DO THIS FAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMS WE ARE GONNA BE THE ONLY BLADS BLAD

View user profile

20 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Wed May 09, 2012 6:29 am

OK BLADS. FIRST. YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE TESTS TO BECOME A BLAD. OK FAMMMMMS LETS TEST THEM. FIRST YOU MUST BECOME SPIDERMAN AND BE HOLDING A SHIV. LIKE DIS. afro

21 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Wed May 09, 2012 7:50 am

Shadowlord

DFG Shadowborn
WOW WOW. Also blads you need to look like it blad.So you need your suits, your shivs, your sunglasses and your hoodies blad and like. JUST WEAR BLADS STUFF OKAY BLAD. ANY SUIT BLAD ANY BLAD ANY

View user profile

22 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Wed May 09, 2012 7:57 am

Benjas

Brony
Brony
I have no idea.. What the heck... And iam considerd creepy...

View user profile

23 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Wed May 09, 2012 7:58 am

Princess Luna

No idea what is going on here...

BLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLADBLAD BLADBLADBLADBLAD

24 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Wed May 09, 2012 8:08 am

WHAT AR U DOING?! YOU FAILED THE TEST!

25 Re: The Blad's Blad channel on Sat May 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Shadowlord

DFG Shadowborn
*puts on his sunglasses* THE BLADS ARE IN THE HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum